Celebrate with Purim Gift Baskets - Shalach Manot!
Purim is a special time, filled with liveliness, charitable giving and, of course, the sending and receiving of kosher purim baskets. For those who observe the holiday, which falls on the 14th day of the Jewish month Adar. It’s typically sometime in March by our modern calendar, and it’s an exciting celebration of a story from the book of Esther.
One of the most important observances of Purim is the bringing or delivery of gifts to people in your life. However, with our busy day-to-day schedules, it can be challenging to hand-deliver items such as sweet treats. That’s what makes our gourmet gift baskets a perfect solution!
Purim Baskets for Every Person
Why are Purim baskets from Broadway Basketeers so convenient and appealing?
- They can go wherever you need. Do you care about someone who lives across the country? Send a Broadway Basketeers Purim gift basket filled to the brim with savory and sweet items curated by our gift specialists. It’s not easy or economical to hop on a plane for Purim to travel halfway across the nation, but it’s always simple to place your order for Purim gift boxes that will arrive on time at your loved one’s home or office.
- Mishloach Manot baskets feature 100% kosher foods. Eating a kosher diet is essential for the majority of Purim observers. Our kosher gift baskets have been grown, tended, harvested, produced and packaged according to kosher guidelines. You can feel good knowing that everyone can indulge in the Mishloach Manot.
- Our Purim baskets are affordably priced. With so many Jewish and non-religious holidays throughout the year, it can be tough to stay within a budget. Purim gift baskets are affordably priced, so you can deliver smiles and amazing edibles without overspending.
- They are attractively arranged. The delight doesn’t begin when your Purim basket recipient starts to eat. It begins when the gift basket arrives. Our basket arrangers and designers have developed Purim gift baskets that are aesthetically beautiful.
- They vary in food types. Do you have a Purim observer in your life who is also a chocoholic? How about someone who prefers kosher meats, cheeses and other nibbles? Broadway Basketeers offers Purim gift baskets for all food lovers. You can also find baskets with healthier options, such as dried fruits and nuts. You can choose the perfect Purim basket — every time.
Celebrate Purim this year in style!
Have questions regarding our Purim baskets? Contact our team for quick, reliable and friendly customer service anytime.
See more of our Jewish holiday gifts such as our Rosh Hashanah gift baskets