Hopefully, you already picked out your Mother’s Day gift basket for the new mom in your life. When you order a Mother's Day gift at Broadway Basketeers, you can include a heartfelt personalized message with your order, but are you feeling confused on what message to write her?
Don’t worry, because we have some great ideas to share with you!
Mother’s Day Messages From Baby
Baby isn’t quite ready to write their own message just yet. Here are a few things you could write for them:
- Thank you for being the best mommy in the world!
- Sorry I drive you crazy with all the poopy diapers and no sleep, Mommy - I love you!
- Daddy says I have your beautiful smile - I hope it’s true, because you’re my favorite person in the world, Mommy!
- One day I’ll give you a big hug to say thank you for being such a great Mommy. For now, I’ll just have to keep being really cute!
- You make me feel warm, safe, and happy - I love you, Mommy!
Shop our gift baskets for new parents.
Mother’s Day Messages From Dad
Father’s Day is still coming - right now, it’s time to celebrate the fact your wife has become a mother!
She’s feeling tired and probably thinks she looks like a swamp monster at the moment, but to you she’s still the most beautiful woman in the world.
Here are a few messages to show her this:
- When I first met you, I thought there couldn’t be anything or anyone more beautiful than you. Then you became a mom and now your beauty is magnified!
- Every day, I’m grateful to have you in my life. Happy Mother’s Day from the happiest, luckiest guy in the world!
- I know I don’t say this often enough, but you’re an amazing wife and an incredible mama.
- Even though I always knew you’d be a great mother, you’ve already exceeded my expectations! How about I give you a back massage later?
- Thank you for being the best thing that’s ever happened to me. I never thought it would be possible to love you more, but then you gave birth to our beautiful baby [boy/girl]!
Shop our Fathers Day Gift Baskets.
Mother’s Day Messages From a Friend
Whether she’s been your bestie since high school or you’ve only known each other for a short while, someone special to you has just become a mom!
New moms - whether it’s her first time or she’s an old pro already - can always use encouragement. This is a life-changing time in her life and she may be scared she’s going to lose some of her friends.
Here are a few messages to help erase that fear:
- You make it look so easy to be a mom! I can’t wait to be [baby’s] favorite aunt!
- I’m so grateful to have you as my friend - and I know [baby] is just as thankful to have such an awesome mom!
- I solemnly swear to keep [baby] entertained every time I visit so you can pee alone again!
- Mother’s Day, Merlot, mojito, margarita… I don’t think it’s a coincidence they all start with “M”!
- I know [baby] has the best mommy in the world, because you’re also the best friend in the world!
Shop our New Baby Gift Baskets.
Mother’s Day Messages From New Grandparents
Your baby girl now has a baby of her own. Can you remember how exciting (and a little scary) it was when you became a new parent?
Chances are she’s feeling a little overwhelmed and needs to hear how proud you are of her. Here are a few ideas on how you can let her know:
- Becoming a new parent is one of the most life-changing experiences there is. We’re so proud of what a great mom you are!
- When you were born, you brought unimaginable joy into our lives. Now you’ve done it again by making us grandparents!
- We’re so proud of how easy you make it look to carry on the mom tradition so beautifully!
- You’ll always be our little girl, but we’re also proud of the wonderful woman you’ve become and the amazing mom you are!
No matter your relationship with the new mom in your life, we hope we helped you find the perfect way to show her some love this Mother’s Day!